Compare Chinese Hair Vs Indian Hair: Which Should I Buy?
Although there are hair products from many nations on the market, Chinese hair vs Indian hair makes up the majority of sales. Chinese hair vs Indian hair has many differences. Do you know all of these differences? If not, you can read the article below. Compare Chinese hair vs Indian hair
1. Compare Chinese hair vs Indian hair
If in the previous post, we compared Vietnamese hair and Chinese hair, today, we will find out the differences between Chinese hair vs Indian hair. Despite the near vicinity of the two countries, Chinese hair vs Indian hair varies significantly. According to insiders in the hair business, Chinese hair vs Indian hair are still not equivalent in terms of cost, quality, and available products.
1.1. Compare Chinese hair vs Indian hair in terms of prices
It’s difficult to determine whether Chinese hair or Indian hair is less expensive. because hair products from both nations are competitively priced on the international market. We shall start with Chinese hair, which sells its hair for far less than the remainder of the world. China can do this for a variety of reasons.
- Several sources provide hair for the Chinese market, including Chinese hair, which is not truly from the Chinese people; instead, it is supplied from nations such as India or Vietnam as compared to Indian hair. Whatever the source, the hair will never be 100 percent virgin. By doing this, they have saved a ton of money, but the quality of the hair has worsened.
- When comparing Chinese hair to Indian hair, Indian hair is the cheapest option, with prices starting at $3 to $4 per bundle.
- Chinese hair vs Indian hair come from quite different sources. In certain temples in India, worshippers willingly donate their hair to the goddess in reward for better fortune; the administrators of these temples then gather and resell the donated hair to hair manufacturers. As a result of the amount of hair found in temples, hair businesses in India may buy hair from temple officials at reasonable costs.
- There is a link between cost and quality. Dealers in raw Indian hair in India use mixed and low-quality hair to produce their goods at a low cost.
1.2. Compare Chinese hair vs Indian hair in terms of quality
Many people mistakenly believe that Chinese hair is equally as good, if not greater than Indian hair in terms of quality since it seems shiny. The reality might not be as alluring as you’d hoped:
- Chinese hair eventually starts to seem dull. This is because Chinese hair is chemically processed, comes from a diverse range of sources, and therefore only usually takes a limited time. Hair is given its natural shine and texture by chemically eliminating the cuticles.
- Indian hair is gathered in a unique manner: First off, the grade of the hair obtained would differ substantially depending on the procedures employed to collect Chinese vs. Indian hair. The condition and direction of the hair purchased here cannot be guaranteed because the majority of Indian hair is taken from priests in temples. Remy donors account for a sizable portion of Indian hair, which is why wig manufacturers there are so fond of using it.
- The typical Indian hair is wavy, light, and delicate. The Indian hair obtained by corporations will require chemical treatment to produce finer, stronger hair. Indian hair that has been heat-treated therefore loses part of its natural sheen and is more difficult to style.
2. Chinese hair vs Indian hair: Recommend the top 2 wholesalers of Chinese hair
China has a significant economic edge over India when it comes to hair due to its extensive industry and well-established logistics system. Finding trustworthy Chinese hair vendors, however, might be difficult given the abundance of alternatives and fraudsters. Here is a list of the top two hair salons in China:
2.1. Ted Hair – top 2 wholesalers of Chinese hair
One of the greatest Chinese manufacturers of hair extensions, Ted Hair Hair Factory, was established in 2009 and has a solid reputation. The proprietors of Internet stores, salons, suppliers, wholesalers, and distributors commonly collaborate on initiatives.
Main products are closures and virgin hair extensions. Therefore, you can buy hair extensions there at the most reasonable prices.
2.2. Guangzhou Alice Hair – top 2 wholesalers of Chinese hair
Guangzhou Alice Hair was established in April 2004. Since then, this Chinese hair merchant has experienced phenomenal development. These items made with Chinese retail material are well-liked and respected all over the world.
The costs of the goods made by this company are significantly reduced since it uses Chinese human hair. Guangzhou Alice Hair’s wig selection is a passion project, and we want to make sure your purchase exceeds your expectations.
3. Chinese hair vs Indian hair: Recommend the top 2 wholesalers of Indian hair
You can obtain the cheapest value on Indian hair by using the two top suppliers listed below. We assessed them based on a variety of elements, such as their products, services, and policies.
3.1. 1 Hair Shop – top 2 wholesalers of Indian hair
This is among the greatest Indian hair manufacturers, in my opinion. We give this manufacturing facility a modest grade based on the caliber of its output and the standard of client care.
Working with a number of Indian hair suppliers, 1 Hair Stop has been operating in the hair extension industry for more than 10 years. They offer a variety of types, including braiding hair in bulk, waves in bulk, blond hair, naturally curly hair, and more, which are among their most well-liked products. They make use of 100% human hair Remy hair extensions.
India and European countries are the main markets for these hair manufacturers. The ease of this clip-in hairdo will appeal to those who wish to significantly modify their look in a short amount of time.
3.2. Chennai Hair Factory – top 2 wholesalers of Indian hair
Chennai’s hair factory was one of India’s first manufacturing facilities. The company has been selling wholesale hair in India since the start of this decade, and it has been active for more over 9 years.
Clientele from all over the world uses it. The majority of their offerings are hair goods, such as drawn hair, artificial wigs, and hairpieces made from real hair.
4. Besides Chinese hair vs Indian hair, where can I buy hair from?
Apart from Chinese hair vs Indian hair, you can also consider Vietnamese hair extensions. Vietnamese hair is considered to be the best quality in the hair industry. And K-Hair Factory Vietnam is the greatest place to get high-quality Vietnamese hair. Try K-Hair if you’re looking to purchase high-quality Vietnamese hair.
The greatest option for every female is believed to be Vietnamese long hair. The younger ladies choose to use substantial hair extensions like the fullest tip-in hair, while other women prefer practical sorts. One of the top factories that can provide this wonderful hair kind is the K-Hair Factory.
With thirty years of expertise in the hair business and a thorough grasp of every type of hair, K-Hair products consistently outperform those of other manufacturers in terms of quality, cost, and customer service. We guarantee that we can provide Vietnamese hair extensions of the best caliber.
You can contact them via:
- Website: K-hair Factory: #1 Virgin Human Hair For You ! | K-Hair
- Instagram: the_k_hair
- Fanpage: K-Hairvn
- Whatsapp: +84 85 558 8000 (Dealing wholesale with the best deal)
We hope that with the information that we gave you above, you can have a deeper understanding of Chinese hair vs Indian hair and make a smart decision in choosing which countries to buy hair from. To get more information about the hair business, please browse our website at Best Remy Hair Extension.
All Knowledge About Lace Closure You Need To Know
The hair industry has developed a wide range of products with astonishing looks and qualities in response to growing aesthetic…
Everything You Have To Know About 12 Inch Hair Extension
One of the numerous accessories that every lady adores is hair extensions, since they provide the appearance of having thicker…
Leave a Reply