How To Take Care Of Vietnamese Hair? The Right Ways You Should Know
Vietnamese Hair has been favored by many people around the world because of its quality. Being people who have used Vietnamese Hair for a long time, do you know the right ways to take care of it? With this article, we will help you answer the question “How to take care of Vietnamese Hair?”
1. How to take care of Vietnamese Hair: Main features of Vietnamese Hair
Before learning the right way to take care of Vietnamese Hair, you should know some main features of this kind of hair:
- It is well known that Vietnam’s highland women are the country’s supply of hair. They are young folks, between the ages of 18 and 35, who live active lives in harsh environments. As a result, the Vietnamese Hair that is gathered from these individuals is of a high caliber and has power, natural appearance, and cleanliness.
- As previously stated, the texture of Vietnamese Hair is natural. Furthermore, it is said that hair from raw Vietnamese hair merchants has a better texture when compared to hair from market places such as Campuchia and India. The ability of Vietnamese Hair to mix in with its clients’ hair and give them a naturally perfect appearance is the reason behind this.
- Because it is smooth and medium in thickness, Vietnamese Hair may offer a large variety of different types, such as Vietnamese bone straight hair, Vietnamese colour hair, and Vietnamese curly hair,… To obtain a more attractive and natural look, utilize Vietnam raw hair instead of thick Brazilian hair.
2. How to take care of Vietnamese Hair: the right ways you should know
Here are the right ways to take care of Vietnamese hair extensions:
2.1. How to take care of Vietnamese Hair: Numerous times with the hairbrush
Comb brushing is good for everyone’s health, including the well-being of their hair. By combing, you increase the blood flow to your head, which encourages the growth of healthy hair. Even in humid winter weather, regular combing will keep your Vietnamese Hair glossy and detangle it.
To keep your Vietnamese hair naturally flat without being twisted or curled, you should let it down for around 4 hours each day. If you let your hair fall out in the winter, you’ll experience less male pattern baldness and less headaches.
2.2. How to take care of Vietnamese Hair: Using cool water to clean hair instead of hot water.
Since it’s freezing outside during the winter, it’s common for females to wash their hair at the salon with warm water. But using warm water to wash your Vietnamese Hair will quickly destroy it. Hot or warm water hair washing causes your hair to lose moisture and its flexibility. It will therefore lose vigor, and become fibrous, divided, and knotted.
You should wash your Vietnamese Hair with cold shampoo instead. Both the scalp and the hair benefit from it. When you wash the Vietnamese hair with cool water, the pores are sealed and the hair’s epidermis is preserved. Remember not to saturate your hair right away with shampoo. Wash your hands after frothing a little water on your palm and submerging your hair in the water. After that, gently massage shampoo foam into your scalp for a while before rinsing with water to eliminate the foam. Allow your Vietnamese Hair to dry completely before giving it a thorough comb with a large brush or your fingers to avoid hair tangles.
2.3. How to take care of Vietnamese Hair: Get rid of hair splits
Split ends in your hair are a sign that they are damaged. You must first remove the affected region (split ends), then use the finest shampoo, to lessen hair damage and avoid hair loss.
Usually, split ends are a sign of dull, unhealthy hair. Your Vietnamese hair’s health may be improved by cutting off split ends and giving it time to mend.
Try to keep your Vietnamese hair from coming into close contact with hot objects such as your hairdryer or the sun. After washing your hair, allow it to naturally air dry.
2.4. How to take care of Vietnamese Hair: Not over-washing your hair
The natural oils in your Vietnamese hair will be eliminated if you use too much shampoo, leaving your hair dry. So if you want your hair to be nice and silky, remember not to overwash it. The proper frequency is three days per week. As was said earlier, you should wash your hair in cold water.
Choosing a shampoo product that is suitable for your Vietnamese hair is also essential. Do some online research or ask your friends for advice before making a purchase. Your hair will get stronger and more lustrous if you massage it frequently.
3. How to take care of Vietnamese Hair: top #1 supplier of Vietnamese Hair
If you are looking for a wholesaler of Vietnamese Hair, K – Hair Vietnam will not let you down. This company has over 20 years of industry expertise and ten years of experience breaking into the international hair market. Over 2 billion hairs of different varieties, including mass hair, dreadlocks, and hair extensions, are exported by K-Hair every month. K-Hair Vietnam has succeeded in capturing even some of the most restrictive markets.
K-Hair Factory has already been expanding, enhancing, and repairing the infrastructure in order to accomplish such success. The headquarters of K-Hair Factory is located in Ha Noi City. Additionally, K-Hair Factory has a board of knowledgeable professionals that perform market research on the hairstyles that are now in demand throughout the globe and then share their findings with the company so K-Hair can promptly meet customer demand.
Thus, K-Hair experts can provide you with invaluable guidance regarding the most fashionable and appropriate hairstyles for your market as well as how to generate revenue and survive.
Do not hesitate to get in touch with them via:
- Website: K-Hair – Top 1 Vietnamese Human Hair Extension Factory: #1 Virgin Human Hair For You ! | K-Hair
- Instagram: the_k_hair
- Fanpage: K-Hairvn
- Whatsapp: +84 85 558 8000
This post has recommended some useful ways to take care of Vietnamese Hair as well as provided you with a reliable wholesaler for you to buy Vietnamese Hair. We hope that all this information is meaningful to you. To see many interesting things about the hair industry, please reach our website at Best Remy Hair Extension.
All Knowledge About Lace Closure You Need To Know
The hair industry has developed a wide range of products with astonishing looks and qualities in response to growing aesthetic…
Everything You Have To Know About 12 Inch Hair Extension
One of the numerous accessories that every lady adores is hair extensions, since they provide the appearance of having thicker…
Leave a Reply