Reveal The Truth About Vietnamese Weft Hair Extension
Along with the growing desire for hair attractiveness, hair goods vary considerably to fulfill client demand, especially if you are looking for lucrative and famous hair product items to sell. This post shows why you should start your company with Vietnamese weft hair extension.
1. Overview of Vietnamese weft hair extension
You must first understand what Vietnamese weft hair extension is and what makes it unique before starting a business with it. You’re in the right place since this article will fully inform you.
1.1. What is Vietnamese weft hair extension?
Vietnamese weft hair extension is a collection of hair strands drawn to a delicate fabric with a typical length of 1 meter to create hair extension bundles. It is referred to as Vietnamese weave hairpieces.
Vietnamese weft hair extension is interwoven in layers with your natural hair to make it thicker and longer.
1.2. Where does Vietnamese weft hair extension come from?
Vietnamese weft hair extension is produced mostly from Vietnamese remy and virgin hair. Vietnamese virgin weft hair extension is the highest grade variety, acquired from a single donor and never chemically processed. It remains strong, smooth, and shining for a prolonged period of time, neither shedding nor tangling. Vietnamese remy weft hair extension is made entirely of human hair from 2 to 3 contributors and does not undergo chemical sprays. It is less expensive than Vietnamese virgin hair, but it is still of high quality and suited for hairstyles.
Depending on their demands, customers have the option of choosing either virgin or remy hair. Most customers like to buy Vietnamese weft remy hair extension because of their inexpensive price and great quality.
2. Strengths and weaknesses of Vietnamese weft hair extension
Each kind of hair product has advantages and disadvantages. Here are some strengths and weaknesses of Vietnamese weft hair extension:
2.1. Strengths of Vietnamese weft hair extension
Here are some advantages of Vietnamese weft hair extension you need to know:
- Vietnamese weft hair extension is the purest kind of hair, remaining as natural as actual hair in terms of black or dark brown hues, as well as straight or mild wave textures. As a result, Vietnamese weft hair extension is extremely strong and perfectly complements your natural hair.
- Vietnamese hair extensions that are thick and smooth are gathered from villagers who are between the ages of 18 and 30 and reside in mountainous regions. As a result, Vietnamese weft hair extension is negatively influenced by hot sunlight as well as pollution in large cities, both of which have bad impacts on the width and softness of the hair. Additionally, Vietnamese weft hair extension is particularly thick, lustrous, and silky due to the habit of using natural shampoo and the gene structure of hair cells.
- Vietnamese weft hair extension stays smooth, lustrous, and strong while not being subjected to numerous harsh chemicals. With a good maintenance regimen, it may last between a few months to several years, depending on the kind of hair, such as virgin or remy hair.
2.2. Weaknesses of Vietnamese weft hair extension
The fact that Vietnamese weft hair extension take a long time to install and that customers cannot do it themselves is one of their most notable disadvantages. They must wait half an hour in beauty salons for hair stylists to sew it for them. Despite the advantages, a lot of customers worldwide select Vietnamese weft hair extension.
3. Compare Vietnamese weft hair extension with Chinese and Indian hair extension
Chinese weft hair extension is created with advanced technology and provides a wide range of alternatives at a very low cost. The weaving is expertly done. However, many customers said that Chinese weft hair is first incredibly smooth and silky but soon gets knotted and torn due to poor hair quality and excessive chemical usage.
Because India is a densely packed country with a practice of donating hair to the goddesses in pagodas, the supply of Indian hair is plentiful. However, because of the manual gathering and manufacturing method, the quality of Indian weft hair extension is lower than that of other sorts. It’s thin, dry, and somewhat wavy.
4. How to take care of Vietnamese weft hair extension?
How to take care of Vietnamese hair extension? The longevity of Vietnamese hair extensions, as well as Vietnamese weft hair extensions, is determined by how well they are cared for. Here are a few things to keep in mind if you want to extend the life of your Vietnamese weft hair extension:
- Use a sulfate-free conditioner and shampoo to clean your hair 1-twice a week.
- Sleeping should be limited while wearing Vietnamese weft hair extensions.
- Whenever the Vietnamese weft hair extensions are damp, do not sleep.
- Avoid utilizing heat equipment like dryers and hair dryers.
5. Where should I buy a Vietnamese weft hair extension?
After many years of existence and development, K-hair has won the hearts and minds of even the most discerning customers with great quality at an affordable price. K- hair weft hair extensions include genuine straight, bone straight, braids, pixie, and ombre hair in a variety of contemporary hues.
You can contact them through:
- Website: K-hair Factory: #1 Virgin Human Hair For You ! | K-Hair
- Instagram: the_k_hair
- Fanpage: K-Hairvn
- Whatsapp: +84 85 558 8000 (Dealing wholesale with the best deal)
In this article, we have offered you much useful information about Vietnamese weft hair extensions. To see more about other types of Vietnamese hair, you can visit our website at Best Remy Hair Extension.
All Knowledge About Lace Closure You Need To Know
The hair industry has developed a wide range of products with astonishing looks and qualities in response to growing aesthetic…
Everything You Have To Know About 12 Inch Hair Extension
One of the numerous accessories that every lady adores is hair extensions, since they provide the appearance of having thicker…
Leave a Reply